lördag 19 mars 2011

Fwd: [Scott Lord Swedish Film] Fwd: [Scott Lord Swedish Film] Alexandra Wallace-co...



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Blogger <no-reply@blogger.com>
Date: Sat, Mar 19, 2011 at 12:33 PM
Subject: [Scott Lord Swedish Film] Fwd: [Scott Lord Swedish Film] Alexandra Wallace-co...
To: scottlordnovelist@gmail.com




---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Blogger <no-reply@blogger.com>
Date: Sat, Mar 19, 2011 at 7:25 AM
Subject: [Scott Lord Swedish Film] Alexandra Wallace-could we Independent study over t...
To: scottlordnovelist@gmail.com




Dear Alexandra.
If you can get them to approve, I would love if you would be my new tutor. Could we independent study together over the telephone?

I live in Boston near several colleges and can find lots of textbooks, almost any. Call me please and I will promise to do your reading, I know I can. Believe me we'll pass, especially together. At Harvard, the call it having a mentor.

If you have to, ask if they'll give us three credits. I can try to find a filmmaker, or author, or critic here to interview.

Please try.

Scott Lord

617-642-1591

--
Upplagd av Blogger på Scott Lord Swedish Film den 3/19/2011 04:25:00 fm



--
http://sites.google.com/site/scottlorderoticnovel/home

Scott Lord

Scott Lord

Scott Lord



--
Upplagd av Blogger på Scott Lord Swedish Film den 3/19/2011 09:33:00 fm



--
http://sites.google.com/site/scottlorderoticnovel/home

Scott Lord

Scott Lord

Scott Lord

Leta i den här bloggen